Experiencing soreness or stiffness after extremely productive workouts?
Fruit Punch temporarily sold out!
INTRA by Prestige Labs was explicitly designed to elevate post-workout pain while helping you:
• Recover faster
• Decrease soreness
• Increase muscle tone
• Eliminate fatigue
• Reduce irritability
Fortify your body using INTRA’S powerful formulation:
ANABOLIC AMINO ACID BLEND: Provides the building blocks (you need to build muscle) available when you stimulate muscle protein synthesis during exercise
POTASSIUM CHLORIDE: Improves muscle contraction & helps with muscle cramps
SODIUM CHLORIDE: Acts as an electrolyte, supports hyper-hydration & helps muscle contraction
CREATINE: Creates readily available energy for muscle contraction
BETAINE: Regulates inflammatory markers, decreases stress hormones, optimizes hydration & increases resistance to muscle stress
- Serving Size? Take one serving (2 scoops) on the days that you workout (3 times a week).
- When? Sip on this during your workout.
- Daily vs. weekly? This product is formulated to last one month by taking 3 times
weekly on days you workout.
- How? With food? Liquid? Take with as much fluid as you need to make it taste
good. You do not need to take this with food.
- Cycling? Should be able to take consistently for an extended period of time 3 times a week.
- What happens if I skip? Not a big deal to double up the dosage, but not necessary. Take a regular dose during your next workout.
- Does Intra have calories? Technically, there are calories in the INTRA since Amino Acids are protein. That being said, you are looking at 30 calories per serving (15 per scoop).
- Can you take Intra while pregnant or breastfeeding? Yes!
- Is Intra vegan/gluten-free? Yes.
- How much creatine is in INTRA? 2 grams per serving.