Increase endurance to get more reps and rapid results, using the pre-workout power of PRE: STEP 1.
L-CITRULLINE: delays time to exhaustion and regulates gastrointestinal side effects
CREATINE HCI/CREATINE NITRATE: decreases time to exhaustion, produces better muscle contractions, increases performance, and increases blood flow
BETA-ALANINE: increases muscular endurance
ALPHA GPC: a cognitive stabilizer that increases focus
N-ACETYL-L-TYROSINE: regulates performance and central fatigue
ALPHA-AMYLASE: a powerful digestive enzyme
SYNEPHRINE HCL: boosts your metabolic rate and increases your focus and energy
THEOBROMINE: bronchodilator – helps you breathe easier
VITAMINS B-12, B-9, B-6 & B-3: keeps your carbon metabolism on point
- How much should I take? Take one serving (2 scoops) 3 days a week, 15 mins before your workout.
- When? Take about 15 minutes before your workout.
- Daily vs. weekly? This product is formulated to last 1 month by taking 3 times weekly on days you workout.
- How? With food? Liquid? You should have eaten about 90 minutes before training, and you will be digesting food by the time you take this product. This will help to digest food. Take with water.
- Cycling? Should be able to take consistently for a long period of time 3 times a week.
- What happens if I skip? Not a big deal, not suggested to double up. Take a regular dose before your next workout.
- Can you take this product while pregnant or breastfeeding? Yes.
- Is this product vegan/gluten-free? Yes.
- Does this product contain caffeine? No.
- Can I take this product on certain medications? Yes. However, always check with your Dr/Physician.
- Can I take this product on its own? Yes, you do not need to take this along with Pre Step 2, it can act as a stand-alone product.